Subscribe Now!

Monday 4 November 2013

Let's try out this blogger thing!

So it's about 11:30pm and I decided I'll just blog. This is going to be my first blog on here on blogger. Now this is not my first blog, neither is it my first blog post ever. It's just my first on blogger. Used to have, or I'd rather say, I have a WordPress www.emordiuche.wordpress.com . That's the site y'all and you can check it out.
But I must say, my WordPress was a disappointment! My first post; effervescence in ordinary was a hit in it's own right, same with the second, and then the third which was; What happened at The Grocery store
 And I would say, it was a hit also; was getting likes, comments and so forth one of my friends kept sharing it and pestering me to publish another post. But after that, I didn't publish anything; the next four months that followed I didn't post anything.
Then I thought I'd come up with a master piece that took me about a month to write; my first travel experience within Nigeria  and it was a flop! Considering I put my heart, mind and soul into it, I naturally expected more laurels.
Thing is WordPress doesn't offer free videos uploads, blogger does, so it might be something. Now I don't want to push the blame to myself, thinking that I could have done things better, I did the best I could to get a hit! I had other blog posts though, well tagged and all, but the same story. It seemed like the heavens were closed to my WordPress.com site.
So, I ingenuously come up with the idea; I'll transfer all my posts to blogger, and start using blogger. If I get 'better results' in every sense of the world, then great! I don't need WordPress to be boxing the real me, if you understand what I mean. I need a more latitudinarian platform!
If blogger has same results, then I'll give up on blogging! haha just joking! but I seriously don't know what I'll do next. I need people to read my posts, for the most part, that's what makes it easier right? right? . People say that your blog should be about your readers, I'm sorry, but mine should be about me! and maybe you reading it. But I can't keep sharing my heart to the wind, and if I do stop blogging, I'll someday get a contract, write books, and do shows you'll have to pay for! wouldn't you rather I was free for all now?

No comments:

Post a Comment