Subscribe Now!

Wednesday 13 November 2013

The Monster called Loneliness

Do not think you can threaten me with loneliness. I've learnt how to be comfortable by myself. Why some days I am even my own amusement! If you don't enjoy the company of yourself, who will?
So I guess that when it comes to 'loneliness' I've learnt how to abound and abase. More like taking it to the throne and not the phone.
But yes of course, we do need each other, and God sends such angels one time too many our way and you just know it. Some for a season, others for a life time.
But while God sends such angels our way, let us not fall into the hands of demons, and form negative soul ties with them because of the word 'loneliness'
Again, part of the problem is not that we are getting involved with a bad person, but that we are getting involved with the WRONG person and they can never help. They may assuage your feelings, but very soon they'll leave you feeling worse off!

No comments:

Post a Comment