Subscribe Now!

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Bullying

Bullying is a menace. So many people have different views on what this word means and I think it should be partly responsible for the fact that they may be bullies but do not know.
Who is a bully? or what is bullying? I believe it is any form of berating a person because of who or what they are. I've had a couple of encounters with bullies. Even people who turned out to be friends once bullied me.
This stuff is really bad in high school. I have seen and also suffered a lot in my then days. Name calling is very bad! people get called names, and it hurts, to be honest. I got called 'station wagon' I got mocked during sports.
I am going to dedicate my blog to a certain course: if you feel that you are being bullied by anyone, for whatsoever reason, send me your story. There's a contact form in my blog, or just send to emordiuche@gmail.com. Send the story with pictures preferably.
We're shutting bullies down, and for as long as I keep blogging, I have sworn to fight people that feel they can intimidate and bully people, because they think they're better.
People should not be mocked because of how they were made by God, people should not be threatened to do what they do not want to do. You absolutely do not have the right to hit anyone. And I will keep up this fight.


No comments:

Post a Comment